- 1. YSIF - Stone Sour
- 2. Taipei Person/Allah Tea - Stone Sour
- 3. Knievel Has Landed - Stone Sour
- 4. Hydrograd - Stone Sour
- 5. Song #3 - Stone Sour
- 6. Fabuless - Stone Sour
- 7. The Witness Trees - Stone Sour
- 8. Rose Red Violent Blue (This Song Is Dumb & So Am I) - Stone Sour
- 9. Thanks God It's Over - Stone Sour
- 10. St. Marie - Stone Sour
- 11. Mercy - Stone Sour
- 12. Whiplash Pants - Stone Sour
- 13. Friday Knights - Stone Sour
- 14. Somebody Stole My Eyes - Stone Sour
- 15. When The Fever Broke - Stone Sour
Stone Sour - “HYDROGRAD”
After teasing their fans in recent weeks, Stone Sour have finally debuted the first song off their highly anticipated Hydrograd album! Corey Taylor has been hyping up the record and now fans can join in on the excitement with the music video for “Fabuless” (watch above). While watching, check out the album art and track listing below.
The performance video opens with a roar from the crowd as Stone Sour bump fists before walking onstage. A spotlight guitar lick leads the song and Taylor lets out an “Oh yeah!” to send everything in motion. There’s an ebbing energy to “Fabuless,” delving into tension-building, quieter moments, exploding with rage and washing it away with a soaring refrain.
Taylor had told us that the new album is “flat out rock ‘n’ roll in its best form” (video below) and he keeps to this value in the track, borrowing some familiar lines from rock’s greatest acts (Led Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones), barking “Been a long time since I’ve rocked and rolled / It’s only rock ‘n’ roll but I like it (like it).”
- 1. 30/30-150 - LP 1 Side A - Stone Sour
- 2. Come What(ever) May - Stone Sour
- 3. Hell & Consequences - Stone Sour
- 4. Sillyworld - Stone Sour
- 5. Made Of Scars - Stone Sour
- 6. Reborn - Stone Sour
- 7. Your God - Side B - Stone Sour
- 8. Through Glass - Stone Sour
- 9. Socio - Stone Sour
- 10. 1st Person - Stone Sour
- 11. Cardiff - Stone Sour
- 12. Zzyzx Rd. - Stone Sour
- 13. Though Glass (Live Acoustic) - LP 2 Side A - Stone Sour (unreleased songs)
- 14. Wicked Game (Live Acoustic) - Stone Sour (unreleased songs)
- 15. Wild Horses (Live Acoustic) - Stone Sour (unreleased songs)
- 16. Cardiff (Acoustic) - Stone Sour (unreleased songs)
- 17. Zzyxx Rd. (Acoustic) - Stone Sour (unreleased songs)
- 18. Suffer - Stone Sour
- 19. Fruitcake - Stone Sour
- 20. Freeze Dry Seal - Stone Sour
- 21. The Day I Let Go - Stone Sour
- 22. The Frozen - Stone Sour
Stone Sour - "Come What(ever) May 10th Anniversary Edition"
Stone Sour have been using their social media of late to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the band’s Come What(Ever) May album and now they’re readying a special release for the month of December.
Come What(Ever) May will be available on Dec. 16 as a deluxe 10th anniversary edition in digital and vinyl formats. The vinyl will be issued as a 2LP black and gold mixed vinyl and will come with bonus material including acoustic recordings of songs from the album along with b-sides and rarities. Among the acoustic tracks is a cover of the Rolling Stones classic, “Wild Horses.” Meanwhile, you can check out the powerful acoustic rendition of Come What(ever) May favorite “Zzyzx Rd.” in the player at the bottom of this post.
The album was the band’s sophomore set and became a key disc in their career with establishing their future direction. The disc debuted inside the Top 5 on the Billboard 200 Album Chart and was a No. 1 album on the Billboard Rock Albums chart. The song “30/30-150″ was GRAMMY-nominated, while “Through Glass,” “Sillyworld” and “Made of Scars” enjoyed plenty of radio play. Come What(ever) May went on to reach gold certification. The full track listing for the 10th Anniversary deluxe edition can be seen below.
Speaking at the recent Bowl 4 Ronnie fundraiser in Los Angeles, drummer Roy Mayorga told us, “That was my first time and that record just kind of came out of nowhere for me. I was in the middle of rehearsing for other things and the guys called me and needed someone to play on the record and a week later I ended up being part of the band. And now it’s 10 years later and everything’s been going great. It’s an awesome memory and that record to me means a lot. It’s the first thing I got to make with the guys and it’s been great ever since.”
Pre-orders for the Come What(ever) May deluxe 10th anniversary edition are currently being taken at Stone Sour’s official online webstore. Check out the bundle packages and pick up your copy today.