Barenaked Ladies - “Gordon” (vinyl)
- “Hello City”
- “Grade 9”
- “Brian Wilson”
- “Be My Yoko Ono”
- “Wrap Your Arms Around Me”
- “What A Good Boy”
- “The King Of Bedside Manor”
- “Box Set”
- “I Love You”
- “New Kid (On The Block)”
- “Blame It On Me”
- “The Flag”
- “If I Had $1000000”
- 1. Caught By The Wind - Stereophonics
- 2. Taking A Tumble - Stereophonics
- 3. What’s All The Fuss About? - Stereophonics
- 4. Geronimo - Stereophonics
- 5. All In One Night - Stereophonics
- 6. Chances Are - Stereophonics
- 7. Before Anyone Knew Our Name - Stereophonics
- 8. Would You Believe? - Stereophonics
- 9. Cryin’ In Your Beer - Stereophonics
- 10. Boy On A Bike - Stereophonics
- 11. Elevators - Stereophonics
Stereophonics - “Scream Above The Sounds”
Bonus tracks in deluxe version:
- 12. ‘Never Going Down’ (live at RAK Studios)
- 13. ‘Drive A Thousand Miles’ (‘Graffiti…’ sessions)
- 14. ‘Breaking Dawn’ (written for ‘Twilight’)
- 15. ‘All In One Night’ (unplugged)
- 16. ‘Caught By The Wind’ (unplugged)
The Smiths - ‘THE QUEEN IS DEAD’ Expanded Edition
THE SMITHS RELEASE NEWLY MASTERED AND EXPANDED VERSION OF
‘THE QUEEN IS DEAD’ ON 20TH OCTOBER
Widely considered to be both The Smiths’ finest work and one of the greatest albums ever made, ‘The Queen Is Dead’ has cast a significant influence over subsequent generations since it was first released in the summer of 1986. Now Warner Bros. Records can confirm details of a newly mastered and expanded version of the album that will be released on 20th October.
This reissue represents the first time that The Smiths’ back catalogue has been revisited in such a way. It follows two recent limited edition vinyl singles sourced from the archives: a demo mix of ‘The Boy With The Thorn In His Side’ which was released for Record Store Day, and ‘The Queen Is Dead’ which debuted at #1 on the official vinyl chart when it was released in June.
The album features several of the band’s finest moments including the title track and ‘There Is A Light That Never Goes Out’, as well as the iconic singles ‘The Boy With The Thorn In His Side’ and ‘Bigmouth Strikes Again’.
‘The Queen Is Dead’ will be released on digital and streaming formats as well as the following physical formats – all of which feature the 2017 master of the original album:
Deluxe 3CD / 1 DVD box set – featuring the 2017 master of the album; additional recordings featuring demos, b-sides and alternative versions; the ‘Live In Boston’ album recorded at the Great Woods Center For The Performing Arts on 5th August 1986; and a DVD featuring the 2017 master of album in 96kHz / 24-bit PCM stereo and ‘The Queen Is Dead – A Film By Derek Jarman’.
2CD version – featuring the 2017 master and additional recordings.
5LP box – featuring the 2017 master of the album, additional recordings and the ‘Live In Boston’ recording.
"You cannot continue to record and simply hope that your audience will approve, or that average critics will approve, or that radio will approve,” says Morrissey. “You progress only when you wonder if an abnormally scientific genius would approve – and this is the leap The Smiths took with The Queen Is Dead."
Johnny Marr adds, “The Queen Is Dead was epic to make and epic to live.”
CD1 – Original album: 2017 master
- 1. ‘The Queen Is Dead’
- 2. ‘Frankly, Mr. Shankly’
- 3. ‘I Know It’s Over’
- 4. ‘Never Had No One Ever’
- 5. ‘Cemetry Gates’
- 6. ‘Bigmouth Strikes Again’
- 7. ‘The Boy With The Thorn In His Side’
- 8. ‘Vicar In A Tutu’
- 9. ‘There Is A Light That Never Goes Out’
- 10. ‘Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others’
CD2 – Additional recordings
- 1. ‘The Queen Is Dead’ (full version)
- 2. ‘Frankly, Mr. Shankly’ (demo)
- 3. ‘I Know It’s Over’ (demo)
- 4. ‘Never Had No One Ever’ (demo)
- 5. ‘Cemetry Gates’ (demo)
- 6. ‘Bigmouth Strikes Again’ (demo)
- 7. ‘Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others’ (demo)
- 8. ‘The Boy With The Thorn In His Side’ (demo mix)
- 9. ‘There Is A Light That Never Goes Out’ (take 1)
- 10. ‘Rubber Ring’ (b-side)
- 11. ‘Asleep’ (b-side)
- 12. ‘Money Changes Everything’ (b-side)
- 13. ‘Unloveable’ (b-side)
Tracks 1-7 and 9 are previously unreleased.
Track 8 was released on 7” for Record Store Day.
Tracks 10 and 11 are 2017 masters of b-sides from ‘The Boy With The Thorn In His Side’.
Tracks 12 and 13 are 2017 masters of b-sides from ‘Bigmouth Strikes Again’.
CD3 – ‘Live in Boston’ – previously unreleased
- 1. ‘How Soon Is Now?’ (5.25)
- 2. ‘Hand In Glove’ (2.58)
- 3. ‘I Want The One I Can’t Have’ (3.24)
- 4. ‘Never Had No One Ever’ (3.29)
- 5. ‘Stretch Out And Wait’ (3.09)
- 6. ‘The Boy With The Thorn In His Side’ (3.34)
- 7. ‘Cemetry Gates’ (3.01)
- 8. ‘Rubber Ring/What She Said/Rubber Ring’ (4.17)
- 9. ‘Is It Really So Strange?’ (3.23)
- 10. ‘There Is A Light That Never Goes Out’ (4.09)
- 11. ‘That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore’ (4.51)
- 12. ‘The Queen Is Dead’ (5.08)
- 13. ‘I Know It's Over’ (7.39)
Recorded at the Great Woods Center For The Performing Arts on 5th August 1986.
‘The Queen Is Dead’ on 96kHz / 24-bit PCM stereo.
‘The Queen is Dead – A Film by Derek Jarman’.
- 1. I Don't Know Why - Imagine Dragons
- 2. Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons
- 3. Believer - Imagine Dragons
- 4. Walking the Wire - Imagine Dragons
- 5. Rise Up - Imagine Dragons
- 6. I'll Make It Up To You - Imagine Dragons
- 7. Yesterday - Imagine Dragons
- 8. Mouth of the River - Imagine Dragons
- 9. Thunder - Imagine Dragons
- 10. Start Over - Imagine Dragons
- 11. Dancing In the Dark - Imagine Dragons
Imagine Dragons - "Evolve"
IMAGINE DRAGONS ПРЕДСТАВЯТ НОВИЯ АЛБУМ “EVOLVE”
Албумът е наличен за стрийминг и поръчки в дигиталните платформи тук: https://imaginedragons.lnk.to/IDEvolve
Поръчки на физически носител в онлайн магазин MusicMall.bg тук:
Носителите на ГРАМИ Imagine Dragons представят своя трети студиен албум, озаглавен "Evolve". Днес е световната премиера на изданието, а форматите са стандартно CD, делукс CD и винил.
Пилотният сингъл "Believer" пресъздава емоционалната динамика в албума. С дръзки вокали и хип-хоп ритми парчето внушава вяра, че нещастните моменти в живота ни правят по-силни. През последните осем години музикантите преживяват трудни моменти и споделят, че именно те са им помогнали да се развият. Така се ражда и заглавието на албума - "Evolve" ("Развитие"). Официалното видео към “Believer” е гледано близо 100 млн. пъти в официалния канал на бандата в YouTube.
Музикантите внимателно подбират инструментите за аранжимента на всяка една от песните, за да предадат емоцията си на своите фенове. За "Evolve" Imagine Dragons се колаборират с шведските продуценти Mattman & Robin и Joel Little (работил с Lorde за албума "Pure Heroine"). Въпреки минималистичния подход към албума, Imagine Dragons постигат богата сложност, вдъхновена от периода на презареждане на бандата.
Вторият сингъл "Thunder" е комбинация от величествени хармонии и изкривени вокални ефекти и разказва за миналото на вокалиста Dan Reynolds и моментите, когато музиката е била единственото му бягство. В този момент сякаш пътят му е озарен от светкавица и го довежда до тук, където той прави това, което обича и обикаля света с музиката си. Официалното видео към сингъла е гледано близо 45 млн. пъти в официалния канал на Imagine Dragons в YouTube.
Албумът включва и любовни парчета с деликатни китарни тонове и нежни вокали.
- 1. Nobody Can Save Me - Linkin Park
- 2. Good Goodbye - feat. Pusha T & Storm
- 3. Talking to Myself - Linkin Park
- 4. Battle Symphony - Linkin Park
- 5. Invisible - Linkin Park
- 6. Heavy - feat. Kiiara
- 7. Sorry for Now - Linkin Park
- 8. Halfway Right - Linkin Park
- 9. One More Light - Linkin Park
- 10. Sharp Edges - Linkin Park
Linkin Park - "One More Light"
LINKIN PARK’S ONE MORE LIGHT IS OUT TODAY
NORTH AMERICAN LEG OF ONE MORE LIGHT WORLD TOUR
KICKS OFF JULY 27
May 19, 2017 (Los Angeles) – Linkin Park’s seventh studio album, One More Light, is available everywhere via Warner Bros Records. In support of the dynamic 10-track release, the band will be kicking off the North American leg of their One More Light World Tour July 27 in Boston. To purchase the album and tickets for the tour, visit http://linkinpark.com
It’s been an exciting week for Linkin Park fans. The band made their first ever appearance on Good Morning America with an unprecedented pop-up performance in a New York subway at Grand Central Terminal. Unsuspecting travelers were shocked to see one of the biggest bands in the world performing just feet away from the trains. Commuters were treated to a stripped-down set of some of the band’s biggest hits, beginning with the new single, “Heavy,” and concluding with the crowd singing every word to the classic, “In the End.” Watch the performance here: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/linkin-park-surprises-commuters-nyc-subway-station-popup/story?id=47477048
As one of the most versatile and unpredictable bands in history, there’s been a visceral reaction to One More Light.
“All bands evolve - think of U2, Genesis, The Clash, Liz Phair or Taylor Swift - but this for Linkin Park fans may be more akin to Bob Dylan going electric.” – Associated Press
“One More Light shows how well Linkin Park has absorbed the current pop scene and applied it to their own music to genuinely reflect who they are today, not who some fans want them to be.” - Newsday
See Linkin Park live this summer on the One More Light World Tour, with special guests Machine Gun Kelly, Snoop Dogg, and ONE OK ROCK. And don’t miss their “Welcome to Blinkin Park” co-headline dates with Blink-182 (see itinerary for dates).
LINKIN PARK ONE MORE LIGHT WORLD TOUR
w/ special guest MACHINE GUN KELLY:
- July 27 Boston, MA @ Xfinity Center *
- Aug 1 Philadelphia, PA @ BB&T Pavilion *
- Aug 2 Bristow, VA @ Jiffy Lube Live *
- Aug 5 Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena *
- Aug 7 Detroit, MI @ DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Aug 8 Toronto, ONT @ Budweiser Stage
- Aug 10 Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre
- Aug 12 Cincinnati, OH @ Riverbend Music Center
- Aug 14 Chicago, IL @ Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- Aug 15 St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center
- Aug 17 Charlotte, NC @ PNC Music Pavilion
- Aug 19 Tampa, FL @ MIDFLORIDA Credit Union
- Aug 20 West Palm Beach, FL @ Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre
- Aug 22 Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
- Aug 23 San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center
- Aug 25 Dallas, TX @ Starplex Pavilion
- Aug 26 Oklahoma City, OK @ Chesapeake Energy Arena
- Aug 28 Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center Arena
- Aug 30 Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena
- Sept 1 Lake Tahoe, NW @ Lake Tahoe Harvey’s Outdoor Arena
- Sept 2 Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand Garden Arena
* Dates also with ONE OK ROCK
WITH SPECIAL GUEST SNOOP DOGG:
- Oct 14 Seattle, WA @ KeyArena
- Oct 15 Vancouver, BC Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
- Oct 17 Fresno, CA @ Save Mart Center at Fresno State
- Oct 18 San Jose, CA @ SAP Center
- Oct 20 San Diego, CA @Mattress Firm Amphitheatre
- Oct 22 Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl
“WELCOME TO BLINKIN PARK”
July 28 Flushing, NY @ Citi Field
w/ East Coast Hip Hop legends, WU TANG CLAN
and special guest Machine Gun Kelly
July 30 Hershey, PA @ Hersheypark Stadium
w/ special guest Machine Gun Kelly
- 1. Hard Times - Paramore
- 2. Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore
- 3. Told You So - Paramore
- 4. Forgiveness - Paramore
- 5. Fake Happy - Paramore
- 6. 26 - Paramore
- 7. Pool - Paramore
- 8. Grudges - Paramore
- 9. Caught in the Middle - Paramore
- 10. Idle Worship - Paramore
- 11. No Friend - Paramore
- 12. Tell Me How - Paramore
Paramore - “After Laughter”
Paramore roared back on Wednesday (Apr. 19) with the release of the retro video for the 1980s-style pop rocker "Hard Times," the new single from their first new album in more than four years, After Laughter, due out on May 12. The band's fifth album is available for pre-order now, with an instant free download of the single.
According to a release, After Laughter was recorded at Nashville's historic RCA Studio B, marking the first time the group recorded an album in their hometown. It was produced by frequent Beck collaborator Justin Meldal-Johnsen and the band's guitarist, Taylor York, and marks the return of original member drummer Zac Farro.
"Hard Times" has a tribal beat and a get-back sound that is reminiscent of '80s new wave and a video with a similarly bright, throwback feel to the early days of MTV thanks to its pastel color palette and overlay of hand-drawn, cartoony graphics.
After Laughter is the follow-up to Paramore's self-titled 2013 album. Farro quit the band in 2010 at the same time as his brother, bassist Josh Farro.
THIRD EYE BLIND - “THIRD EYE BLIND: 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION”
- “Losing A Whole Year”
- “Semi-Charmed Life”
- “How’s It Going To Be”
- “Thanks A Lot”
- “Burning Man”
- “Good For You”
- “I Want You”
- “The Background”
- “Motorcycle Drive By”
- “God Of Wine”
- “Alright Caroline”*
- “Slow Motion – Demo*
- “Semi-Charmed Life” – Demo*
- “Kiss Goodnight” – Demo*
- “Scattered” –Demo*
- “Heroin” – Demo*
- “Tattoo Of The Sun”*
* unreleased songs
Gorillaz - "Humanz"
- Ascension feat. Vince Staples
- Strobelite feat. Peven Everett
- Saturnz Barz feat. Popcaan
- Momentz feat. De La Soul
- Submission feat. Danny Brown & Kelela
- Charger feat. Grace Jones
- Andromeda feat. D.R.A.M.
- 8. Busted and Blue
- Carnival feat. Anthony Hamilton
- Let Me Out feat. Mavis Staples & Pusha T
- Sex Murder Party feat. Jamie Principle & Zebra Katz
- She’s My Collar feat. Kali Uchis
- Hallelujah Money feat. Benjamin Clementine
- We Got The Power feat. Jehnny Beth
Bonus songs in the deluxe edition:
- The Apprentice feat. Rag’n’ Bone Man, Zebra Katz & RAY BLK
- Halfway To The Halfway House feat. Peven Everett
- Out Of Body feat. Kilo Kish, Zebra Katz & Imani Vonshà
- Ticker Tape feat. Carly Simon & Kali Uchis
- Circle Of Friendz feat. Brandon Markell Holmes